Claiming the 'L' Word: Week One

At the beginning of each week of Lent, starting today, the reading from that week's Lenten Devotional will be posted with either questions or quotes to move you into prayerful deliberation about what it means to "Claim the 'L' Word."

Read the passage each day and then some time with the questions and quotes either through prayer, meditation, or journaling.



Create in me a clean heart, O God, and put a new and right spirit within me. Do not cast me away from your presence, and do not take your holy spirit from me. Restore to me the joy of your salvation, and sustain in me a willing spirit. ~ Psalm 51:10-12



Make confession/repentance part of your daily prayers this week.


How does confession open up my heart to God's love?


Popular posts from this blog

But we had hoped

Resurrection Run

The Gospel of Mark: Friday Follow-Up